Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Training Camp & Preseason

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2021 Training Camp & Preseason

    https://twitter.com/NYIslanders/stat...22063178584074

    Our preseason schedule is here! The #Isles 2021 preseason schedule will have six games, with all three home games taking place at Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT.
    Barry: "we didn't win the cup so we're not happy"

  • #2
    Ok now time is starting to go slow. Lets get this thing going again!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

    Comment


    • #3
      So 9/26 is only a week and a half away.. When does camp actually start?

      Comment


      • #4
        I was talking to Reece's mom the other day and she said he had been training his ass off all summer. Didn't have the heart to tell her there is no room at the Inn. But it is still very early for Reece
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TonyD View Post
          So 9/26 is only a week and a half away.. When does camp actually start?
          Seeing Wednesday the 22nd, next week, for most teams. Think that’s first official day on the ice, players showing up Monday and Tuesday.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm surprised about no rookie camp. Most other teams are still having them this year. Curious decision the Isles made.
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

            Comment


            • #7
              https://twitter.com/reporterchris/st...22600800411657

              Hearing the #NYI are bringing defenceman Erik Gustafsson to training camp on a PTO.
              Barry: "we didn't win the cup so we're not happy"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                I was talking to Reece's mom the other day and she said he had been training his ass off all summer. Didn't have the heart to tell her there is no room at the Inn. But it is still very early for Reece
                Where do you think Reece plays this year? Is he eligible for AHL?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post

                  Where do you think Reece plays this year? Is he eligible for AHL?
                  Didn't the Islanders have a Reece on their team a bunch of year's ago?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

                    Didn't the Islanders have a Reece on their team a bunch of year's ago?
                    There was a Dylan Reese...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      #Isles haven't announced anything (crazy, we know) but it appears they've signed veteran pro F Andy Andreoff, presumably to a two-way contract. Played six games with PHI last season. Looks like RFA Dmytro Timashov may also be back. Source - Art Staple via Twitter

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TonyD View Post

                        There was a Dylan Reese...
                        That's him!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post

                          Where do you think Reece plays this year? Is he eligible for AHL?
                          He has been down in Portland for some time now skating with the Winter Hawks. So my guess would be Junior.
                          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X