Originally posted by mw147 View Post

I think this is a spam account
    That's not the real Grabovski.

Comment

This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlbem View Post
        This is getting ridiculous.
        Lou has done a few major moves but he's holding them back to frustrate you !!! , relax we have adult professionals in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by 31GOALIE31 View Post
          Lou has done a few major moves but he's holding them back to frustrate you !!! , relax we have adult professionals in charge.
          Lou is known to have made some mistakes contract-wise. The other thing is he is negotiating with numerous individuals and likely teams as well. This is a huge couple of weeks for this team…

The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post

Lou is known to have made some mistakes contract-wise. The other thing is he is negotiating with numerous individuals and likely teams as well. This is a huge couple of weeks for this team…
            I trust Lou to get it right. He's not foolproof but he's as good or better than anyone.
            "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

I trust Lou to get it right. He's not foolproof but he's as good or better than anyone.
              Back to back GM of the year. Have at er Lou I’ll wait..................but get me Tank
              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Yup, the better coaches and GMs aren’t immune to criticism, they just deserve less of it.

It’s a business, and we finally have competent management, but at the end of the day it’s the entertainment business. So, does building suspense add to the entertainment or does this push most people away?

Comment

https://twitter.com/thegoldenmuzzy/s...488746501?s=19

Hearing the #SEAKraken took a healthy run at signing free agent Casey Cizikas.

That being said, seems like he’s focused on staying with the #Isles.

https://twitter.com/TheFourthPeriod/...009177093?s=19

More good info from Nick. Heard same. Leafs inquired early, as well. But all signs currently point to an extension with NYI whenever all their work is unveiled.
                  "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Yup, the better coaches and GMs aren’t immune to criticism, they just deserve less of it.

It’s a business, and we finally have competent management, but at the end of the day it’s the entertainment business. So, does building suspense add to the entertainment or does this push most people away?
                    Winning cures everything. Get Tarasanko and the fan base will respond positively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post

Winning cures everything. Get Tarasanko and the fan base will respond positively.
                      If KP and Zeeker come back, and we sign our RFA’s, Beau, Pelech, and Sorokin, and if we sign ZP, and we get Tank, that’s one too many forwards. Does someone (Bailey, Beau) go in a trade for a Dman? By the way, speaking of Tank, has anyone here seen photos of his wife? She would be a fine addition to the Isles WAGs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlbem View Post

If KP and Zeeker come back, and we sign our RFA’s, Beau, Pelech, and Sorokin, and if we sign ZP, and we get Tank, that’s one too many forwards. Does someone (Bailey, Beau) go in a trade for a Dman? By the way, speaking of Tank, has anyone here seen photos of his wife? She would be a fine addition to the Isles WAGs.
                        I would think Parise is plan B if we don't get Tarasanko. They could trade Bailey for picks/ prospects if they really needed to make room.

Comment

I would think Parise is plan B if we don't get Tarasanko. They could trade Bailey for picks/ prospects if they really needed to make room.
                          The fact that guys like Parise, Palmieri, and even Cizikas have not been linked in any rumors to any other teams leads me to believe that the agreements are done, but maybe not signed yet.

I wonder if maybe Lou is having a tougher time negotiating a new contract with Beauvillier, so he's delaying other deals to protect himself from an offer sheet from Montreal, which is notorious for them.
                          Last edited by Dom; 07-30-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post

For us fans that follow this are true FANatics. Best bet is for us all to enjoy our summers and just check in at the end August but we don’t lol. I’m fine with how Lou does things as long as he gets it right. Which he usually does.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlbem View Post

Right now my biggest fear is that Bailey is going to be cemented with Lee and Barz. Bailey has earned my respect as a playoff performer. However he still sucks as a regular season player. It is time for Barz to get someone dynamic like Tank or Wally. I would be fine with Palms there as I think those 3 could mesh really well. Just keep Bailey far from Barz

Comment

I don’t think Parise is plan B. Lou would never leave him out hanging. I have to think one of Beau or Bailey are probably gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X