Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jersey Choice for Game 6

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jersey Choice for Game 6

    What jersey should MW wear to game 6?

    Lost with the Pageau in game 3, keep that in mind!
    5
    Blue Pageau
    80.00%
    4
    White Nelson
    20.00%
    1
    Blue Lee
    0%
    0

    The poll is expired.

    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

  • #2
    I'd like to see Pageau come up big

    Comment


    • #3
      Blue Bossy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe you should get a Sorokin jersey?
        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

        Comment


        • #5
          LOL 4-0 Pager right now! We all remember the success that jersey had last year
          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tjay View Post
            Maybe you should get a Sorokin jersey?
            Things that make you go hmmmmmmm. When I see a long term contract signed this just may be what I do
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TK27 View Post

              Things that make you go hmmmmmmm. When I see a long term contract signed this just may be what I do
              If he wins the Cup, I'm perfectly fine with him going home to Russia if he wants.
              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tjay View Post

                If he wins the Cup, I'm perfectly fine with him going home to Russia if he wants.
                Ya I have no problems with him going back to Russia.......................... IN 20 YEARS
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                Comment


                • #9
                  The final answer is

                  PAGEAU!!

                  Heading out for the Coliseum now, LET'S GO ISLASNDERS!!!
                  "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                    The final answer is

                    PAGEAU!!

                    Heading out for the Coliseum now, LET'S GO ISLASNDERS!!!
                    Have fun, I hope the night is memorable.
                    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I knew the Pager jersey wouldn't let us down!!!!!!!!!
                      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                        I knew the Pager jersey wouldn't let us down!!!!!!!!!
                        And it did not!

                        I guess I won't need a poll to decide what to wear to the next game!
                        "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What are you wearing on Nov. 20th? Losing is not an option!
                          "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tjay View Post
                            What are you wearing on Nov. 20th? Losing is not an option!
                            I have a new blue Pelech. It will make its debut on opening night.
                            "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mw147 View Post

                              I have a new blue Pelech. It will make its debut on opening night.
                              Which jersey did you wear on Sunday? Despite the loss, and players in quarantine, the Islanders player really good on Saturday. Sunday was a dud.
                              "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X