Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Greiss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...238883842?s=19

    All three goalies - Gibson, Halak and Greiss - on the ice.
    #Isles #Newsday

    https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...531682305?s=19

    Greiss left the ice for the main portion of practice after about a half hour of goalie work pre-practice. https://t.co/Rb6CLxzIwI
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...238883842?s=19

      All three goalies - Gibson, Halak and Greiss - on the ice.
      #Isles #Newsday

      https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...531682305?s=19

      Greiss left the ice for the main portion of practice after about a half hour of goalie work pre-practice. https://t.co/Rb6CLxzIwI
      Well it is about time we got back to the 3 goaltender program!
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

      Comment


      • https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...284834818?s=19

        #Isles activate G Thomas Greiss off IR. Emergency recall status Christopher Gibson had from Greiss being on IR now transferred to Jaro Halak. Allows Gibson to remain on roster.
        “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

        Comment


        • I forgot this guy was still on the team. Would have been a shocker at training camp. Thanks for the reminder!
          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

          Comment


          • Garbage goalie! You want to talk about bad contracts this guy sucks never should have been signed because of playoff win even Eric Fichaud would have beat Florida that year.

            Comment


            • https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...380089856?s=19

              Thomas Greiss said he is "undecided as of now" on whether to play in World Championships for Germany.
              “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...380089856?s=19

                Thomas Greiss said he is "undecided as of now" on whether to play in World Championships for Germany.
                He was all for it until he heard Seidenberg said he would play...............Thomas says enough is enough
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                Comment


                • https://www.nhl.com/news/new-york-is...6&sf90782060=1

                  Greiss helps military families through hockey camp at Army base

                  Islanders goalie happy to hit ice with children of deployed soldiers

                  FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- New York Islanders goaltender Thomas Greiss slid across the ice on his left pad, demonstrating inside-edge push drills. He had two young goaltenders in tow, pressing hard to keep pace. At the other end of the ice, kids were cutting in and out of cones in a dizzying display of energy.

                  This could have been a summer hockey camp almost anywhere, but the specifics of this one were unique. On Monday the veteran goaltender was at Fort Bragg, the largest military installation in the world. Cleland Ice Rink felt like an anomaly -- a hockey rink on a U.S. Army base -- especially on a hot July day near the South Carolina border.

                  "It's funny how it all came to be, but I used to spend time in North Carolina for a couple years," said Greiss, whose wife is a former resident of the state. "It's great to have a hockey rink right here on the base. They're all great people."

                  This is the third year Greiss, a 32-year-old from Germany, has come to the camp sponsored by the United Heroes League, an organization that provides athletic opportunities for military kids. He got involved through former Islanders teammate Eric Boulton, who got him to first attend the camp. Greiss is so closely involved with the event that it now bears his name: the Thomas Greiss Hockey Camp.

                  "I can't say enough about him," said Maj. Mike Adams, a UHL representative who coaches teams in the local hockey association. "Hockey players are a special breed. Thomas is a little bit above that. He maintains a relationship with the kids he's worked with in the summertime throughout the year. He contacts them, they contact him. I've seen it drive my players to really become better, and they really understand the value of giving back to the game."
                  “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

                  Comment


                  • As a military guy I tip my hat to you Mr Greiss
                    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                    Comment


                    • Tell the goaltending coaching staff to bring their screwdriver and lug wrench. This guy needs some fixing

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TK27 View Post

                        As a military guy I tip my hat to you Mr Greiss
                        I have immense respect for players that give back.
                        Lou on the defense, "it won't be hard to fix."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                          Tell the goaltending coaching staff to bring their screwdriver and lug wrench. This guy needs some fixing
                          Nah, just some duct tape. Something tells me "it won't be hard to fix."
                          Lou on the defense, "it won't be hard to fix."

                          Comment


                          • https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1023253023265574912?s=19

                            Last season didn't go as planned, but Thomas Greiss thinks his @NYIslanders teammates could benefit from a fresh start. https://t.co/4BDj6YIv7G
                            “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                              https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1023253023265574912?s=19

                              Last season didn't go as planned, but Thomas Greiss thinks his @NYIslanders teammates could benefit from a fresh start. https://t.co/4BDj6YIv7G
                              I just love an interview with Jackie Redmond in it ............................. sure is crazy how many Islanders think we will be just fine with the departure of JT lol
                              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X