Logo Spotting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Spotting!

You know you notice it immediately when you see it on the news, on a TV show, the movies, Times Square on New Years Eve, etc!

So if you see our badge post it here!

https://qns.com/story/2019/09/06/pai...3KokyU0hQxdvEY

Pair robs four men at gunpoint in eight days across Ozone Park, Richmond Hill and Woodhaven: cops

I know times are tough, but this is NOT how you buy your season tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post

https://qns.com/story/2019/09/06/pai...3KokyU0hQxdvEY

Pair robs four men at gunpoint in eight days across Ozone Park, Richmond Hill and Woodhaven: cops

I know times are tough, but this is NOT how you buy your season tickets!
      It's a Ranger fan trying to make us look bad. Jussie Smollett knows what I'm talking about.
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

I don't have pictures, but I wore an Isles t-shirt and had my Isles backpack with me in London. They were on display most of my trip.

Comment

Ok I hate to admit this but I watch Big Brother. There is a nerd girl in the house from Long Island that I have been cheering for. Partly because she is from Long Island and I like nerds and I like the accent lol. Anyway she was picked on and ignored but has come on strong at the end.

In a very important competition they had these bowling lanes with a hockey net at the end. They had to assemble a puzzle in the lane that looked like hockey ice. I said to the wife. Oh God I hope she is an Islanders fan lol. Once assembled they had to go to the end and shoot a ball in the net to win. For some odd reason the stick provided was a goaltenders stick. Not sure why? Anyway she kicked everyone's ass and won. It was her first big win.

The next show that came on they always do a recap at the start and the announcer said this....... and the Nicole the New York Islander came up big with the HOH win.

I thought it was cute please don't hate me lol
          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

How about on my Smart Phone wallpaper,

Comment

The closer you get to the phone with the camera, the more natural the color,

free pic upload

Comment

Listening to Keith Ross pob ozzy's boneyard xm radio and he's talking about sports and the different xm channels top listen to them on. When he gets to hockey here says "if you're an islander fan you gotta be loving it!"

Yes we are, Keith. Yes we are!

Comment

Working...
                X