Logo Spotting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Spotting!

You know you notice it immediately when you see it on the news, on a TV show, the movies, Times Square on New Years Eve, etc!

So if you see our badge post it here!

https://qns.com/story/2019/09/06/pai...3KokyU0hQxdvEY

Pair robs four men at gunpoint in eight days across Ozone Park, Richmond Hill and Woodhaven: cops

I know times are tough, but this is NOT how you buy your season tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post

https://qns.com/story/2019/09/06/pai...3KokyU0hQxdvEY

Pair robs four men at gunpoint in eight days across Ozone Park, Richmond Hill and Woodhaven: cops

I know times are tough, but this is NOT how you buy your season tickets!
      It's a Ranger fan trying to make us look bad. Jussie Smollett knows what I'm talking about.
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

I don't have pictures, but I wore an Isles t-shirt and had my Isles backpack with me in London. They were on display most of my trip.

Comment

Ok I hate to admit this but I watch Big Brother. There is a nerd girl in the house from Long Island that I have been cheering for. Partly because she is from Long Island and I like nerds and I like the accent lol. Anyway she was picked on and ignored but has come on strong at the end.

In a very important competition they had these bowling lanes with a hockey net at the end. They had to assemble a puzzle in the lane that looked like hockey ice. I said to the wife. Oh God I hope she is an Islanders fan lol. Once assembled they had to go to the end and shoot a ball in the net to win. For some odd reason the stick provided was a goaltenders stick. Not sure why? Anyway she kicked everyone's ass and won. It was her first big win.

The next show that came on they always do a recap at the start and the announcer said this....... and the Nicole the New York Islander came up big with the HOH win.

I thought it was cute please don't hate me lol
          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Working...
          X