No announcement yet.

Valtteri Filppula - Detroit Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there were pucks on the ice I might get excited. Done this many times with my shoulder separations. You can skate at least while you are out which helps for sure but I won't get excited until I hear he was shooting pucks. If was then that is awesome.
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

If there were pucks on the ice I might get excited. Done this many times with my shoulder separations. You can skate at least while you are out which helps for sure but I won't get excited until I hear he was shooting pucks. If was then that is awesome.
      Is this better???

https://twitter.com/NYIslanders/stat...67416678473728

Filppula gives an update on his progress: “It was a hyperextended elbow. Today was the first practice so we’ll see how it’s going to go. It felt good today. I’m really optimistic right now.”
      "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Valtteri Filppula could return from an elbow injury for the New York Islanders in time for the start of the Stanley Cup Playoffs next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
          Yes that was a nice pleasant surprise but I have also had a hyper extended elbow (easier to say what injuries I haven't had lol) they hurt as well but not near as bad as shoulder or healing time.

Comment

They let him state his actual injury? Why is this not the norm then?

Comment

• This is great news. There is no question that we are a better team when he is in the lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                This is great news. There is no question that we are a better team when he is in the lineup.
                I want every tool at Trotz's disposal, great news.
                "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Weird Frans and original Frans together. On a bad team.
                  "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Weird Frans and original Frans together. On a bad team.
                    lol. Wish Val all the best. Always wanted this guy on our team. Glad I got a year of him. He didn't disappoint. He couldn't wait 2 years for a new arena because that is probably all he has left. So he went to the new arena in Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                    X