World Championships 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/st...134556160?s=19

Team USA beats Team Canada, 5-4, in shootout, in World Championships.
    Anders Lee with a goal for US
    Anthony Beauvillier with a goal for Canada
    In shooting, US's Keith Kinkaid stops Canada's Jordan Eberle on final shot of shootout to clinch outcome.
    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

Well here I am once again back in the past to watch a little Islander hockey....opppps I mean Team Canada hockey. Drop the puck!!!!!!!!! Nice to have some hockey with some meaning to it for me!
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Woohoo 1-0 Canada! Dubois pots a beauty!

Comment

Not a good start for Quinn Hughes Mark. Bad penalty there after getting beat. I guess since it was early in the game we can write this one off to nerves

Comment

Poor Barzal is saddled with Bailey on the 2nd PP unit.

Comment

Ah Bailey ya why shoot the puck when you can make a fancy give away. Well buds you are going to be on display to the world to just how bad a hockey player you are lol

Comment

Well looks like McDavids line is getting a ton of ice time. Barz line is the 3rd line. Barz picked up a too many men on the ice penalty early and we finally see life out of him at the 9 minute mark of the first. I think Mat is going to have a monster Worlds if he gets the ice time!

Comment

Bailey with the drop pass assist lol!!!!!!!!!! 2 0

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                    Not a good start for Quinn Hughes Mark. Bad penalty there after getting beat. I guess since it was early in the game we can write this one off to nerves
                    Looks like Hughes is going to get picked before we are up anyway. But I am curious to see how he does playing against men. Let me know what you think.
                    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put it where Babushka keeps the Borcht! 2 1

Comment

Dam Beau stopped on a breakaway!!!!

Comment

First period is over 2 1. Anders had an excellent period. He looked fine on the big ice and still managed to play a power forward period. Which is why I have often thought there is no reason to not play Lee in OT in the NHL. Getzlaf plays a ton of OT time and he is no speedster and no matter what way you look at it Lee is a 40 goal scorer!

Barz line had a tough match for the first period. They were matched up against Kane and Gaudreau. Think the Barz line took it to them. It is good to watch the boys playing again. Nice to see at one point during a whistle seeing Barz and Lee laughing together. So much for the Canada/USA rivalry lol

Comment

Oh by the way Bailey is on the 2nd line playing with Ryan O'Reilly and PL Dubois. I should also mention I thought Pulock looked pretty good as well and got one of his bombs off in the first period. He is matched with another rookie Chabot. A lot of talent between those 2 rookies.

Comment

Larkin 43 seconds in to the 2nd 2 2

Comment

Wow Beau another break away he is absolutely flying out there

Comment

Working...
                                X