Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 50 Russians of all-time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top 50 Russians of all-time

    http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/ar...rs-of-all-time

    I would go with Federov #1. Datsyuk #2 then Malkin and Bure before OV.

  • #2
    Interesting list, overall not as impressive as I would have expected.

    It would have been really interesting to see what Tretiak and Kharlamov could have done in the NHL.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      Interesting list, overall not as impressive as I would have expected.

      It would have been really interesting to see what Tretiak and Kharlamov could have done in the NHL.
      Or Sorokin
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

      Comment


      • #4
        No Alexander Yakushev on list ........................ makes this list completely bogus!
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TK27 View Post
          No Alexander Yakushev on list ........................ makes this list completely bogus!
          What do you expect from The Hockey News? I stopped buying that garbage about 20 years ago.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dom View Post

            What do you expect from The Hockey News? I stopped buying that garbage about 20 years ago.
            I remember when I was a kid. When I discovered the Hockey News it was so amazing. No where on the planet earth could you get more information about hockey than there. As a 12 year old I had a subscription. How I would wait for the next issue to come! My how things have changed. I remember Bobby Orr on the front cover. Hockey's first Million dollar man was the title. Orr signs 5 year contract for $200,000 a year.

            My how times have changed.
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

            Comment

            Working...
            X