Clear All

• Worst drafts in NHL history

https://sports.yahoo.com/team-worst-...134020556.html

Wow. Some real disasters in here.

Originally posted by Newbomb View Post
    I'm surprised we didn't make the list.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

I guess we've never had a draft when we had a 1st rd pick where most of our picks failed to play in enough NHL games

Comment

I just want to say I really enjoyed us not being in the draft this year. So nice to have the draft not being life and death for us. Feels pretty good actually.
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
          I just want to say I really enjoyed us not being in the draft this year. So nice to have the draft not being life and death for us. Feels pretty good actually.
          Buckle up for next year baby because we have two picks right now. (I hope we trade one of them)

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

Buckle up for next year baby because we have two picks right now. (I hope we trade one of them)
            I don't mind the draft I just don't want to be solely dependent on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
              Yeah, except for the first time in a long time, I watched the whole 1st round. Could have done something better with my time.

Comment

Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

Two in the second round. Garth usually likes to trade up draft day, you never know, we may end up with three 1st round picks in a deep draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

Two in the second round. Garth usually likes to trade up draft day, you never know, we may end up with three 1st round picks in a deep draft.
                  Just wait for 2025, damn this team is going to be good!!!
                  "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Just wait for 2025, damn this team is going to be good!!!
                    LOL, I'm sure he's convinced the owners of that. Maybe that's why Charles gave him a long contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post

Yeah, except for the first time in a long time, I watched the whole 1st round. Could have done something better with my time.
                      Introducing the PVR where you can watch a 3 and a half hour show in 45 minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X