Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan Eberle - Seattle Kraken

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mw147 View Post
    Nice snipe!

    https://twitter.com/NHL/status/14531...gkL5kXTsA&s=19

    Jordan Eberle with the perfectly placed Shot of the Night. 🎯
    NHL x @JagermeisterUSA https://t.co/D7MV8EtuTH
    He just missed the crossbar lol
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

    Comment


    • Jordan with the first hat trick in Kracken history last night.
      The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
        Jordan with the first hat trick in Kracken history last night.
        Why couldn't it have been Bailey instead of him? Why?
        "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tjay View Post

          Why couldn't it have been Bailey instead of him? Why?
          Seriously.
          The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
            Jordan with the first hat trick in Kracken history last night.
            Nice to see him doing well. He was bummed about leaving the Isles.
            THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

            Comment


            • So I see my old buddy Ebs has 11 goals this year. It sure was an easy choice for them between Ebs and Bailey.
              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                So I see my old buddy Ebs has 11 goals this year. It sure was an easy choice for them between Ebs and Bailey.
                I understood moving Leddy b/c we have some nice D prospects that we could bring up, but I thought we were a better team with Ebs.

                He did disappear at times but he put up decent numbers and he showed up for the playoffs.

                Comment

                Working...
                X