Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

It was correct not to re-sign Frans.
    I was pretty disappointed when we didn't. But man oh man did both Kyle and Frans ever fall off a cliff. I expected both to last longer!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

It was correct not to re-sign Frans.
      I agreed at the time but I didn't think he'd fall that far off as quickly as he did.

Comment

He was overrated by Isles fans, he was good on the Islanders but we had nothing better to compare. Wasted to much time with that group especially with that moron Capuano as coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
          He was overrated by Isles fans, he was good on the Islanders but we had nothing better to compare. Wasted to much time with that group especially with that moron Capuano as coach.
          Very true! He was a great 3rd liner who could pinch in as a 2nd line center but at low rent. Speaking of which, where is Franzy fan??

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

I was pretty disappointed when we didn't. But man oh man did both Kyle and Frans ever fall off a cliff. I expected both to last longer!
            Okposo shouldn't even be playing anymore. The concussions have done a number on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post

Very true! He was a great 3rd liner who could pinch in as a 2nd line center but at low rent. Speaking of which, where is Franzy fan??
              Frans was a very good player for us who got old. It was his time to decline.

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

Okposo shouldn't even be playing anymore. The concussions have done a number on him.
                Ya i'm not sure if my short term memory loss is due to my concussions or maybe it is just my age lol

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

Frans was a very good player for us who got old. It was his time to decline.
                  Agreed but he declined like most big bruising hockey players do. Usually smaller good skating hockey players the decline is gradual. Frans fall off took me by surprise big time. Did not see it coming. But I guess that could be because I loved Frans

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Ya i'm not sure if my short term memory loss is due to my concussions or maybe it is just my age lol
                    I have the same problem TK

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

I have the same problem TK
                      Always nice to not be alone

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/...78199294242818

It’s official. Dylan Larkin has been named the 37th captain in Detroit Red Wings franchise history
                        https://twitter.com/m_bultman/status...86665241018371

Luke Glendening and Frans Nielsen will serve as alternate captains for the Red Wings this season, the team announces
                        "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Coming off an injury, this was expected to be a challenge for DeKeyser, and that's exactly what it has been.

Comment

• With improved individual efforts, these Detroit players could make leaps in the coming NHL campaign.

Comment

• Leddy, who the Wings acquired in the offseason from the New York Islanders, is now playing the role of mentor. Paired with Moritz Seider, Leddy now is the sage veteran, passing along helpful hints and information.

Comment

• Well if you are asking me? If you let Leddy mentor then your rebuild might last a little longer than you thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X