X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TK27
    Token Canadian Fan
    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by gazaroog

The NHL are making their pathway for this guy to play in the KHL. 21 games sounds excessive. I'd imagine his other antics are what's driving this longer than expected suspension.
    The guy basically committed fraud and the fraud was against the NHL. I'm kind of surprised it isn't a year. From what he did I could even see a life time ban. I mean any company I worked for if I had committed fraud against them they would fire me immediately.
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• mw147
      Administrator
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by TK27

The guy basically committed fraud and the fraud was against the NHL. I'm kind of surprised it isn't a year. From what he did I could even see a life time ban. I mean any company I worked for if I had committed fraud against them they would fire me immediately.
      Yeah that is how I see it, too.

Again, without getting into the political issues here, what he did is pretty bad. Players get banned for life for gambling on their sport. This seems like it is up there. It is exactly what you called it - fraud. He should consider himself fortunate.
      COACHING MATTERS!

Comment

• TonyD
        Let's Do That Hockey!
        • Aug 2015

So, what exactly did he do? He's suspended for not getting vaxed? There has got to be something else here, no?

Comment

• gazaroog
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by TonyD
          So, what exactly did he do? He's suspended for not getting vaxed? There has got to be something else here, no?
          He produced a fake vaccine card

Comment

• TonyD
            Let's Do That Hockey!
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by gazaroog

He produced a fake vaccine card
            ohhhhhhh really?? Well that was just dumb... guy is not the brightest.

Comment

• TK27
              Token Canadian Fan
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by TonyD

ohhhhhhh really?? Well that was just dumb... guy is not the brightest.
              If I tried that in the Airforce I would have landed in jail doing hard time. So I kind of think 21 games is pretty light. I have to think most companies that would be a fireable offence.

Comment

• Kaszycki's Krew
                • Aug 2015

San Jose assistant general manager Joe Will said on Sunday that Sharks forward Evander Kane was placed on waivers before his 21-game suspension for submitting a fake COVID-19 vaccination card ends, as the team hopes to send him to the AHL.

Comment

• Justshoot2003
                  • Oct 2015

Amid the investigations, Kane -- even before the suspension -- was told by the Sharks not to report to training camp. Sources tell ESPN that multiple players in the Sharks locker room do not want Kane to return to the team. Kane did not practice with the team or interact with teammates at the facility during his 21-game suspension.
                  Those multiple players are good judges of character. Hopefully we've seen the last of Kane in the NHL.
                  Last edited by Justshoot2003; 11-28-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Kaszycki's Krew
                    • Aug 2015

Jasper Weatherby, Nick Cicek, and Dillon Hamaliuk had to drive 1,300 miles from Colorado to San Jose after testing positive for the coronavirus

Comment

• mw147
                      Administrator
                      • Aug 2015

Sharks place Evander Kane on unconditional waivers with intent to terminate contract
                      via @TheAthletic https://t.co/MpJEpyor1t
                      COACHING MATTERS!

Comment

• mw147
                        Administrator
                        • Aug 2015

Ex-Sharks forward Evander Kane is a free agent while awaiting the start of a grievance filed by the NHLPA, which says the team didn't have sufficient grounds to terminate his contract
                        COACHING MATTERS!

Comment

• TK27
                          Token Canadian Fan
                          • Dec 2015

From the contract I read they have more than enough ammunition to terminate the contract. Sharks will win this appeal. To me it was pretty black and white and no middle ground.

Comment

• Kaszycki's Krew
                            • Aug 2015

San Jose Sharks’ Timo Meier, in his first all-star game, had a goal and an assist for the Pacific Division in a 6-4 loss to the Metropolitan Division

Comment

• mw147
                              Administrator
                              • Aug 2015

Hire Garth Snow!!

San Jose Sharks general manager Doug Wilson has stepped down from his role, he announced Thursday.

Wilson held the position since 2003 and oversaw a stretch of 14 postseason appearances, including a trip to the 2016 Stanley Cup Final.
                              COACHING MATTERS!

Comment

• Justshoot2003
                                • Oct 2015

Now what did the nice ppl of San Jose ever do to you???

Comment

Working...