San Jose Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

The NHL are making their pathway for this guy to play in the KHL. 21 games sounds excessive. I'd imagine his other antics are what's driving this longer than expected suspension.
    The guy basically committed fraud and the fraud was against the NHL. I'm kind of surprised it isn't a year. From what he did I could even see a life time ban. I mean any company I worked for if I had committed fraud against them they would fire me immediately.
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

The guy basically committed fraud and the fraud was against the NHL. I'm kind of surprised it isn't a year. From what he did I could even see a life time ban. I mean any company I worked for if I had committed fraud against them they would fire me immediately.
      Yeah that is how I see it, too.

Again, without getting into the political issues here, what he did is pretty bad. Players get banned for life for gambling on their sport. This seems like it is up there. It is exactly what you called it - fraud. He should consider himself fortunate.
      "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

So, what exactly did he do? He's suspended for not getting vaxed? There has got to be something else here, no?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post
          So, what exactly did he do? He's suspended for not getting vaxed? There has got to be something else here, no?
          He produced a fake vaccine card

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

He produced a fake vaccine card
            ohhhhhhh really?? Well that was just dumb... guy is not the brightest.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyD View Post

ohhhhhhh really?? Well that was just dumb... guy is not the brightest.
              If I tried that in the Airforce I would have landed in jail doing hard time. So I kind of think 21 games is pretty light. I have to think most companies that would be a fireable offence.
              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

San Jose assistant general manager Joe Will said on Sunday that Sharks forward Evander Kane was placed on waivers before his 21-game suspension for submitting a fake COVID-19 vaccination card ends, as the team hopes to send him to the AHL.

Comment

Amid the investigations, Kane -- even before the suspension -- was told by the Sharks not to report to training camp. Sources tell ESPN that multiple players in the Sharks locker room do not want Kane to return to the team. Kane did not practice with the team or interact with teammates at the facility during his 21-game suspension.
                  Those multiple players are good judges of character. Hopefully we've seen the last of Kane in the NHL.
                  Last edited by Justshoot2003; 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X