Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISLESfan17202
    replied
    Don’t know if this belongs here, but for anyone interested, the NHL Network has game one with the Pens and the Isles, first round game from April 10th. 8:00 to 10:00 tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Tjay
    replied
    Originally posted by TK27 View Post

He will never make it to the end of that contract. The Pens are about to slowly wither away
    Neither will Trotz, he'll sign an extension before then.
    Last edited by Tjay; 07-06-2019, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TK27
    replied
    He will never make it to the end of that contract. The Pens are about to slowly wither away

Leave a comment:

• mw147
    replied
    https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNHL/stat...85517898997761

BREAKING NEWS- The #Pens and head coach Mike Sullivan have agreed to a four-year contract extension. The extension will run through the 2022.23 season.

Leave a comment:

• FranzyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyD View Post

What were they?
    "In the years we won, we were a team, we were a tightknit team,” he said. “I didn’t see that this year from day one. They didn’t come together as a team. Maybe guys are too content in their careers having won Stanley Cups.”

Leave a comment:

• TonyD
    replied
    Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post
    Wow. Rutherford's comments yesterday we're quite shocking. You don't usually see a GM basically call out his entire team's players for.the entire season's play right after losing a playoff series. Pretty hilarious.
    What were they?

Leave a comment:

• TonyD
    replied
    Boo Hoo LeDouche:
    Wow.. hahaha what a dick!

Leave a comment:

• FranzyFan
    replied
    Boo Hoo LeDouche:

Kris Letang can get a little defensive when his performance is questioned, and this was most certainly the case when he met with reporters Thursday. He was asked whether it might be prudent to temper his high-risk style starting next season. Letang, of course, enjoyed a terrific regular season but was guilty of numerous bad decisions during the series against the Islanders.

Here was his response: “You don’t want me to make mistakes? I’ll try that. Next year I’ll try to make no mistakes at all. Maybe next year you’re going to say, ‘We have Kris in our lineup. He doesn’t do anything offensively.’ Now you’re going to rip me apart because I don’t produce anything. Sometimes I make mistakes. I wish I could take those all back. At the end of the day, I wish I could have done something else at different times. I don’t think the answer is to change my whole game. I’m not going to change the type of game I play over three plays.”

Leave a comment:

• FranzyFan
    replied
    Wow. Rutherford's comments yesterday we're quite shocking. You don't usually see a GM basically call out his entire team's players for.the entire season's play right after losing a playoff series. Pretty hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• FranzyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Ya I noticed he went over to shake their hands after the game. Sid pulling out all the tricks. He has been doing this kind of stuff his whole career.
    They didn't show that on MSG.

Leave a comment:

• TK27
    replied

I could have made an exception for him but his whining to the refs discounts anything he says post game.
    Ya I noticed he went over to shake their hands after the game. Sid pulling out all the tricks. He has been doing this kind of stuff his whole career.

Leave a comment:

• FranzyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mw147 View Post

I heard Crosby say last night take some personal responsibility.
    I could have made an exception for him but his whining to the refs discounts anything he says post game.

Leave a comment:

• TK27
    replied
    Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Well they all should take some because now they are just 20 losers

Leave a comment:

• Kaszycki's Krew
    replied
    Malkin is seeking a ticket out of town. Time for the Pens to retool. Kudo's to them for a good run over the past few years ..... and the championships they won.

But GOOD FOR US - After getting the S**T end of the stick from them over the years - nice to stick it to them! Emoji Time !!!

Leave a comment:

• mw147
    replied
    The big "stars" on the Pens all to a man blamed everything and everyone but themselves. At least the scrub guys looked at it and said I needed to be better. Nothing better than taking down elitist assholes like the Pens

Leave a comment:

Working...
X