Columbus Blue Jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/BlueJacketsNHL/s...13116273455115

G Joonas Korpisalo to undergo hip surgery; Goaltender will miss rest of the 2021-22 season.

Comment

• Was this not a good market for goalies? I think Lou have missed out.
      "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post

Was this not a good market for goalies? I think Lou have missed out.
        Varly is going no where
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Blue Jackets catch a break with Werenski, who's 'day to day' after head shot in Minnesota.

Comment

•  

Comment

• I guess he really did want to go to Columbus. Well good for them. I seeing a player not go to the usual places they all go. Gives me hope for our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

I guess he really did want to go to Columbus. Well good for them. I seeing a player not go to the usual places they all go. Gives me hope for our team.
                After the first 3 years of the Lou/Barry regime and with the new building opening I thought we would be a destination for free agents. But then last season happened, and now we are questionable again, and we have a new coach. If we have a good season - make the playoffs and win at least a round or 2, I think we do finally become a destination, if we have cap space for free agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

After the first 3 years of the Lou/Barry regime and with the new building opening I thought we would be a destination for free agents. But then last season happened, and now we are questionable again, and we have a new coach. If we have a good season - make the playoffs and win at least a round or 2, I think we do finally become a destination, if we have cap space for free agents.
                  I think we are probably close as we have ever been to getting to this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

I think we are probably close as we have ever been to getting to this point.
                    If they're not smart enough to come here, then I don't want them anyway.
                    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post

If they're not smart enough to come here, then I don't want them anyway.
                      Josh loves it here

Comment

Working...
                      X