Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Dmen are getting paid this year.

Werenski is a legit first pair dman. But he's getting paid like a #1. There is a difference.
    He is getting way overpaid any way you look at it.

Comment

Dmen are getting paid this year.

Werenski is a legit first pair dman. But he's getting paid like a #1. There is a difference.
      9.5 mil is what a #1 D Man is getting now?? Damn, I am afraid the Isles won't be able to hold onto Pelech then...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyD View Post

9.5 mil is what a #1 D Man is getting now?? Damn, I am afraid the Isles won't be able to hold onto Pelech then...
        I don’t think Pelech is in the offensive side that brings that kind of contract. However with saying that I really think Pelech offensive side is really going to start coming out starting with this up and coming season.
        THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

I don’t think Pelech is in the offensive side that brings that kind of contract. However with saying that I really think Pelech offensive side is really going to start coming out starting with this up and coming season.
          True, the two are un-comparible where the stat sheet sits -as far as what you guys think about what Pelech is capable of doing on the offensive side.. well, I leave that up to you. I don't see it in Trotz system AND the game that Pelech plays BUT BUT BUT- I was SO WRONG about Pelech in the past, I am sitting this one out.

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

We better tie him up long term. 6 years at least.

He won't get.the $ that the offensive dmen get. But his price is definitely going up.
            "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyD View Post

True, the two are un-comparible where the stat sheet sits -as far as what you guys think about what Pelech is capable of doing on the offensive side.. well, I leave that up to you. I don't see it in Trotz system AND the game that Pelech plays BUT BUT BUT- I was SO WRONG about Pelech in the past, I am sitting this one out.

:-)
              Pelech is more than worth a hefty raise. I’m just glad he is not in that offensive category

Comment

• Jack Roslovic believes a natural center. Now he's looking to make the rest of the NHL into believers.

Comment

• Jack Roslovic returned home in January. Now he's making sure he's giving back to it.

Comment

• Seems a bit high? Maybe overpayment is what it takes to get players to stay in Columbus?

https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/...21040534917128

New deal for #CBJ goaltender Elvis Merzlikins: 5 x $5.4 million. Total of $27 million.
                    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Seems a bit high? Maybe overpayment is what it takes to get players to stay in Columbus?

And they say it was because of Torts.. go figure.

Comment

Seems a bit high? Maybe overpayment is what it takes to get players to stay in Columbus?

They love this guy. He does put up good numbers. I just haven't watched him enough to have a definitive opinion on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

They love this guy. He does put up good numbers. I just haven't watched him enough to have a definitive opinion on him.
                          Plus I don't think they want to lose any goaltenders. Bob left and one died so they made sure to lock this guy up. He is an excellent goaltender. Might be a little high but sometimes you have to pay more to get players to stay.

You know times are tough when you offer players more money than any where else and they still say NO! We know that feeling all to well.

Comment

Working...
                          X