X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mw147
    replied
    Originally posted by Tjay View Post

It's so sad. How does a guy get an arsenal like that into a hotel room? Such a senseless act to say the least.
    We are definitely not going down this road.

Let's Go Islanders!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tjay
    replied
    Originally posted by TK27 View Post
    I know this board is not the place for what just happened in Vegas. But what a crappy thing to happen to the Knights just as they are beginning. Lousy way to start. I know I shouldn't feel too bad for them and be more concerned for the people effected by this event but you know what I mean.
    It's so sad. How does a guy get an arsenal like that into a hotel room? Such a senseless act to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• mw147
    replied
    Originally posted by TK27 View Post
    I know this board is not the place for what just happened in Vegas. But what a crappy thing to happen to the Knights just as they are beginning. Lousy way to start. I know I shouldn't feel too bad for them and be more concerned for the people effected by this event but you know what I mean.
    The whole situation in Vegas this week just sucks. For everyone. Maybe the team playing can provide a distraction and help people to get back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• TK27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mw147
    replied
    https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNHL/stat...46687584751617

As per @TSNBobMcKenzie, the #GoldenKnights have claimed goaltender Malcom Subban off waivers from the #NHLBruins

Leave a comment:

• TK27
    replied
    Originally posted by Tjay View Post
    Go home Mikhail, you have the rest of your life to live.
    As an old dude who is still breaking bones playing baseball in his 50's for free. I completely understand why Grabo can't give it up!

Leave a comment:

• Tjay
    replied
    VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS 2017 TRAINING CAMP ROSTER

Forwards: Patrick Bajkov, Alex Barre-Boulet, Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, William Carrier, David Clarkson, Reid Duke, Cody Eakin, Bryce Gervais, Cody Glass, Mikhail Grabovski, Jayden Halbgewachs, Erik Haula, Tomas Hyka, Ben Jones, William Karlsson, Keegan Kolesar, Brendan Leipsic, Oscar Lindberg, Jake Leschyshyn, Jonathan Marchessault, Stefan Matteau, Stephen MacAulay, James Neal, Tomas Nosek, David Perron, Teemu Pulkkinen, Vadim Shipachyov, Reilly Smith, Nick Suzuki, Paul Thompson, Alex Tuch, TJ Tynan, Scooter Vaughan and Tyler Wong https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/ne...er/c-290997002
    Go home Mikhail, you have the rest of your life to live.

Leave a comment:

• FranzyFan
    replied
    This paragraph is dumb:

Finally, Reinhart will be given the required ice time needed to develop his overall game. In both NHL stops, he had too many veteran options (Travis Hamonic/Johnny Boychuk in New York and Adam Larsson/Kris Russell in Edmonton) ahead of him, which negated his growth as a player.
    The writer is claiming top pairing defensemen were blocking Reinhart from making the NHL. The only thing blocking Reinhart from getting a chance anywhere was he wasn't good enough to even push 3rd pairing and 7th dmen out of the way.

Leave a comment:

• mw147
    replied
    All I can say is....they'll find out soon enough.

https://thehockeywriters.com/vegas-g...ffin-reinhart/

Is Reinhart Ready to Shine on the Vegas Strip?

Normally, a writer’s knowledge would be questioned if they suggested a player with only 37 games of NHL experience could have a key role in the upcoming 2017-18 season. But, I’m going to try to make the case for Griffin Reinhart, who has essentially been nothing more than a minor-leaguer in his brief professional hockey career.

However, Reinhart has been given a fresh start by the Vegas Golden Knights after they selected him from the Edmonton Oilers in this summer’s NHL Expansion Draft. Now, it will be up to him to make an impact by forcing the issue in training camp. It’s his time to make an NHL roster and begin the path to becoming a top-four defenceman that all talent evaluators expected of him.

The Knights seem committed to giving Reinhart an opportunity as both sides quickly came to an agreement on a two-year deal with an AAV of $800,000 shortly after the expansion draft.

Leave a comment:

• mw147
    replied
    https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/ne...rs/c-290670400

Golden Knights Announce First-Ever Television And Radio Broadcasters

Dave Goucher will serve as TV play-by-play; Shane Hnidy will be TV color commentator; Dan D'Uva will be radio play-by-play

VEGAS (August 15, 2017) - Vegas Golden Knights President Kerry Bubolz announced today, August 15, that the team has hired their first-ever television and radio broadcast teams. Dave Goucher (pronounced GO-sher) will serve as the team's TV play-by-play announcer, while Shane Hnidy (pronounced NIGH-dee) will serve as the TV color commentator. In addition, the team has hired Dan D'Uva (pronounced DOO-vah) as the team's radio play-by-play announcer.

Goucher and Hnidy will call games on the television home of the Golden Knights, AT&T SportsNet. D'Uva will call games on the radio home of the Golden Knights, FOX Sports 98.9 FM/1340 AM.

"We are thrilled to have Dave, Shane and Dan on board as our first-ever broadcasters," said Vegas Golden Knights President Kerry Bubolz. "Each of them brings a wealth of hockey experience, and will be an integral part of making Golden Knights broadcasts enjoyable and insightful. They will not only be great announcers in the broadcast booth but also great community ambassadors, bringing the great game of hockey to the Las Vegas community."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X