X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK27
    replied
    Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
    This team is the NHL story of the century right now. 11-1-1 in December, 26-9-2 overall, in their first season. Incredible.
    Just goes to show you what hard work and some good coaching can do.............might as well throw the GM in on this statement as well.

Leave a comment:

• sneakypete
    replied
    How many people ripped certain Islanders fans who wanted Mcphee to take over for Snow.

Leave a comment:

• Kaszycki's Krew
    replied
    It is a compelling story! Kaszycki's Krew thought the Isles getting within one game of the final in 75 was the ultimate - but - this team is going places fast. Let's see if it translates into playoff success.

Keep in mind - McPhee was the assistant to Snow. THAT freaks Kaszycki's Krew out !!

Leave a comment:

• 31GOALIE31
    replied
    Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
    This team is the NHL story of the century right now. 11-1-1 in December, 26-9-2 overall, in their first season. Incredible.
    That team has a real GM. See what happens when you have a professional running a team, The real question is, can he do a draft party like Garth ?

Leave a comment:

• Bossy573
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tjay
    replied
    Originally posted by sneakypete View Post

Especially considering how Trouba, Rielly, Dumba, Lindholm, Forsberg were all available after this big slug was drafted by Garth.

I personally wanted Forsberg that year and boy would he look good on JT's Right Wing. But my second choice after Forsberg was Trouba.
    Just a bad decision by Garth.
    That's how I saw it.

Leave a comment:

• sneakypete
    replied
    Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Garth should be fired for the pick (among others), Chiarelli should be fired for the trade. Grade A bust.
    Especially considering how Trouba, Rielly, Dumba, Lindholm, Forsberg were all available after this big slug was drafted by Garth.

I personally wanted Forsberg that year and boy would he look good on JT's Right Wing. But my second choice after Forsberg was Trouba.
    Just a bad decision by Garth.

Leave a comment:

• mw147
    replied
    Originally posted by Tjay View Post
    I heard they put Reinhart on waviers and there were no takers. Going to the AHL.
    Garth should be fired for the pick (among others), Chiarelli should be fired for the trade. Grade A bust.

Leave a comment:

• Tjay
    replied
    I heard they put Reinhart on waviers and there were no takers. Going to the AHL.

Leave a comment:

• TonyD
    replied
    Good for them!

Leave a comment:

• TK27
    replied
    5-1 in the 3rd going to be the first expansion team to ever go 3-0. Beating LA & Oaklands record of 2-0. The only reason those teams went 2-0 is because there were 6 expansion teams and they were playing each other to start !

Leave a comment:

• Bossy573
    replied
    4-0. Phoenix is a damn disgrace.

Leave a comment:

• Bossy573
    replied
    3-0!

Leave a comment:

• Bossy573
    replied
    First ever home game and they are up 2-0 just 5 minutes in. Building is juiced!

Leave a comment:

• TK27
    replied
    Originally posted by mw147 View Post

The whole situation in Vegas this week just sucks. For everyone. Maybe the team playing can provide a distraction and help people to get back to normal.
    True in some ways.................... I'm sure you could verify this more than myself..........but sports kind of started the healing in New York after 9/11 and around the world

Leave a comment:

Working...
X