X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
    Reid Duke, come get the Stanley Cup!!!

https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights/st...29499936468992
    At this moment in time he is the best player they have!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

At this moment in time he is the best player they have!
      Best in their history!
      "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Best in their history!
        I would assume he is the Captain!

Comment

So I have heard the Knights have been approached by quite a few teams as for talking deals. It has been reported that some teams have been very honest with McPhee and some teams have been coy with him. It was also reported they were for varying reasons. Give a pick if you take this guy. Or we will give a pick to not pick this guy. It was also reported that one team might even give their 1st.

So I have this question? Would you make this deal. You get our 1st and Halak. Now it has been reported to be a pretty weak draft.

Myself I jump at it. You solve a Cap issue for next year. Clear up your goaltending and all of our prospects are still with us. We really don't need a weak 1st round pick this year. We have talent in the system. It could be like a 17th pick or it could be lottery who knows. I guess you just have to weigh out whoever we lose will they be better then a 17th overall pick this year? Of course this can never be answered because drafts are always a crap shoot and the best player in the next draft possibly could come from 17th spot.

Like I said I would do it. Would solve a lot of problems.

Comment

So I have heard the Knights have been approached by quite a few teams as for talking deals. It has been reported that some teams have been very honest with McPhee and some teams have been coy with him. It was also reported they were for varying reasons. Give a pick if you take this guy. Or we will give a pick to not pick this guy. It was also reported that one team might even give their 1st.

So I have this question? Would you make this deal. You get our 1st and Halak. Now it has been reported to be a pretty weak draft.

Myself I jump at it. You solve a Cap issue for next year. Clear up your goaltending and all of our prospects are still with us. We really don't need a weak 1st round pick this year. We have talent in the system. It could be like a 17th pick or it could be lottery who knows. I guess you just have to weigh out whoever we lose will they be better then a 17th overall pick this year? Of course this can never be answered because drafts are always a crap shoot and the best player in the next draft possibly could come from 17th spot.

Like I said I would do it. Would solve a lot of problems.
            I save the first for a proven player as part of a trade deal during the summer. Buy out Halak and hope that McPhee takes Nelson. :-)

Comment

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/sta...13166394425344

Gerard Gallant will be the Vegas Golden Knights first NHL head coach. Quality hockey dept in Vegas.

Comment

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/sta...13166394425344

Gerard Gallant will be the Vegas Golden Knights first NHL head coach. Quality hockey dept in Vegas.
                I thought this one was custom made for Jack. Has Jack's ship sailed?

Comment

I thought this one was custom made for Jack. Has Jack's ship sailed?
                  Jack ship was the U S S Garth , that one was sunk.

Comment

Golden Knights Sign Center Vadim Shipachyov To Two-Year Contract

"Vadim is a highly skilled playmaker who has had an impressive career in the Kontinental Hockey League," said Vegas Golden Knights General Manager George McPhee. "He has won two KHL championships, has been among the league leaders in scoring the last two seasons and has enjoyed success at the international level for Team Russia. We believe he can be an impact player in the NHL."
                    https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/ne...ct/c-289278180
                    The guy has impressive numbers. You paying attention Garth? It's not like you're busy this time of year.
                    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

http://theahl.com/wolves-golden-knig...ce-partnership

Wolves, Golden Knights announce partnership

The Chicago Wolves announced Tuesday that the organization has signed a multi-year partnership with the Vegas Golden Knights, the National Hockey League’s expansion franchise that begins play in 2017-18.

The Wolves, who have earned four league championships, and the Golden Knights have forged an alliance based on their shared belief that winning is a crucial component of the American Hockey League experience. Vegas general manager George McPhee and Wolves owner Don Levin have it written into the teams’ agreement that the goal is to win championships at the AHL level.

“If you look at George McPhee’s history, he has always been a general manager who believes that winning is an important part of developing players,” Levin said. “Professional playoffs are different than the regular season and he understands that and he wants his players to be ready to win.”

During the nine seasons when McPhee served as the Washington Capitals’ GM and the Hershey Bears worked with the Capitals (2005-14), Hershey captured three Calder Cup championships.

Comment

https://twitter.com/renlavoietva/sta...66323840593920

Alexei Yashin is in Vegas. Could get involved with the Golden Knights as a minority owner. #tvasports

Comment

Well congrats Knights you are now official. Look forward to kicking your ass for years to come

Comment

I will be in Vegas in March. If they have a home game I'm there.

Comment

I will be in Vegas in March. If they have a home game I'm there.
                              Well they come through Vancouver a lot during that time. So they would be on the right side of the continent

Comment

So the Knights have less than a million left in Cap space lol $874,167

Comment

Working...
                                X