Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Stanley Cup Finals; Tampa vs. Colorado; Colorado wins 4-2; CUP CHAMPS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess we have a series.

Comment

• Do we have a series?
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Payback smoke show

Comment

• Devon Toews sitting on a -4 so far tonight.

Comment

• And now Kucherov leaving the game with something in the groin area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom View Post
              Devon Toews sitting on a -4 so far tonight.
              Ya he has had a rough game Dom.

Comment

• I did not watch the 3rd. I know the Avs can score quickly and in bunches, but it did not feel like that was going to happen last night; and it did not.

I have to admit, the Bolts are starting to remind me more and more of the dynasty Islanders. Great playoff goaltending, a veteran team that knows what it needs to do to win, and a team that can beat you however you want to play- grind it out, play pond hockey, or something in the middle. That being said.....GO AVS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom View Post
                  Devon Toews sitting on a -4 so far tonight.
                  If I had to choose a team as a second team, it would be the Avs. I love Nate MacKinnon, Makar, Toews. So I've watched them a lot this season. The Avs are an excellent offensive team, including their offense from their D. However, it was very clear to me that defensively in their own zone, they can struggle big time and I don't think Kuemper is a good goalie.

To me, to keep Toews and Makar together is a risk. Toews isn't Nick Leddy defensive deficient, but it's not his strong area. Same goes for Makar. They are about the same defensively. And since they are out there for so long, it's going to hurt you at times. Last night was a good example of this.

But man oh man, let's go Avs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

If I had to choose a team as a second team, it would be the Avs. I love Nate MacKinnon, Makar, Toews. So I've watched them a lot this season. The Avs are an excellent offensive team, including their offense from their D. However, it was very clear to me that defensively in their own zone, they can struggle big time and I don't think Kuemper is a good goalie.

To me, to keep Toews and Makar together is a risk. Toews isn't Nick Leddy defensive deficient, but it's not his strong area. Same goes for Makar. They are about the same defensively. And since they are out there for so long, it's going to hurt you at times. Last night was a good example of this.

But man oh man, let's go Avs!!!
                    I watched a lot of Av's games this year and I 100% agree with you.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/st...18526721343488

Jon Cooper says likely same lineup as last game for tonight. Which means Kucherov and Paul are playing and Brayden Point remains out.

Comment

• Pivotal game tonight.

if Colorado wins i think this series is over.

If Tampa wins it's not over but the momentum swings to thrm big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                          Pivotal game tonight.

if Colorado wins i think this series is over.

If Tampa wins it's not over but the momentum swings to thrm big time.
                          agreed. I think the Av's win tonight though... predicting an OT win.. :-). **** it, why not!

Comment

• Oh wow, Kadri is in the lineup.

Comment

• Well that is not a good start.

Comment

• that was way too quick for my liking...

BTW, is anyone else getting the stats bar on the bottom. covering about 1/4 of the screen?

Comment

Working...
                                X