Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Blues

Commence worship.........
    The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

It's slipping away from him. If they get out of the gate slowly he may not last the season. Of course that would open the door for Garth to can Capuano and hire him. Hmmmmm..........
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      It's slipping away from him. If they get out of the gate slowly he may not last the season. Of course that would open the door for Garth to can Capuano and hire him. Hmmmmm..........
      We are communicating.

Comment

It appears he has a shelf life like a lot of coaches. No question that if they don't make it past the first round this year, he is as good as gone.

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
          It appears he has a shelf life like a lot of coaches. No question that if they don't make it past the first round this year, he is as good as gone.

I was actually stunned they retained him for this year, and don't really have a good explanation other than he is a really good coach.

Comment

Everything I've read says he's in trouble. I still like him though.

Oh yeah, hi guys!

My first post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Draftman View Post
              Everything I've read says he's in trouble. I still like him though.

Oh yeah, hi guys!

My first post here.
              Most welcome! Our resident prospects expert has arrived!!!

Comment

Most welcome! Our resident prospects expert has arrived!!!

Then I'm guessing you're not letting several people for IM join.

Comment

Originally posted by Draftman View Post

Then I'm guessing you're not letting several people for IM join.
                  I am going to leave this post up, but it is our feeling that we want to establish our own identity. We are not looking to fight with any of the other hockey boards out there. Let's stick to hockey! Thanks to everyone for cooperating and not mentioning the other boards.

Comment

Heard on XM this morning that the Blues were very much in on Babcock. Assuming the money was equal, I can think of no legitimate reason outside of insanity why Mike would choose Toronto over St. Louis.

So Hitch was that close to being on the market. Hitch was on XM this morning as well, and damn is this guy sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
                      Heard on XM this morning that the Blues were very much in on Babcock. Assuming the money was equal, I can think of no legitimate reason outside of insanity why Mike would choose Toronto over St. Louis.

So Hitch was that close to being on the market. Hitch was on XM this morning as well, and damn is this guy sharp.
                      I missed the first part but caught the last minute of Hitch. He doesn't sound like a 60 something year old guy. He sounds enthusiastic about coaching. But I still have to think he is on a short leash.

Comment

But I still have to think he is on a short leash.

Absolutely no question about it. He is literally on the watch list from Day 1 of training camp.

Comment

I heard yesterday on XM, how St. Louis was in the Babcock sweepstakes and when they couldn't land him, that's when they reverted back to Hitchcock for another year.

Comment

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=7...d=nhl:topheads

Blues forward Berglund to have shoulder surgery St. Louis Blues forward Patrik Berglund will have surgery on his right shoulder Friday and will be re-evaluated in four months.
                            Berglund injured his shoulder while training. He initially dislocated it during the 2013-14 regular season.
                            This doesn't help. Boss.

But from the same article, this might (or not)

Veteran center Scott Gomez accepted an invitation Thursday to attend training camp with the Blues on a professional tryout contract, according to Fox Sports Midwest.

Comment

Patrick Berglund is made of glass. He makes Radek look like the Thing from Fantasic Four.

Comment

Working...
                              X