Toronto Maple Leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Myself I would move Matthews I think he has no heart. Talent sure but heart no. I really believe Dubas will try and move Nylander but if I was really honest I think one of 3 plus Nylander has to go to be able to reconstruct this team. If they only free up 7 million that is not enough to fix the abundance of holes that this team is going to have to fix. Especially with both Reilly and Andersson having new contracts coming up soon.

Fredrick Andersson is the Toronto Maple Leafs MVP! A lot of people outside of Toronto don't think he is that good but I have followed this guy since he was a rookie. He is a top tier goaltender and he is going to want to get paid top tier money..........why not get that cash the rest of the kids did.
    I'd love to see them trade Mathews and then all those little Leaf fans can be pissed off at JT for screwing things up by signing with Toronto and having a NMC.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay View Post

I'd love to see them trade Mathews and then all those little Leaf fans can be pissed off at JT for screwing things up by signing with Toronto and having a NMC.
      Yes Matthews is shielding JT right now. If Auston does go at some point and JT is left behind. I do believe JT is going to find out that he will start getting the Phaneuf/Kessel treatment from the Toronto media. Fans a small group now are already turning on JT. I guess these Leaf fans don't watch with rose colored glasses on.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Yes Matthews is shielding JT right now. If Auston does go at some point and JT is left behind. I do believe JT is going to find out that he will start getting the Phaneuf/Kessel treatment from the Toronto media. Fans a small group now are already turning on JT. I guess these Leaf fans don't watch with rose colored glasses on.
        I keep hearing the question, what's wrong with J(pos)T? When's he going to get going? IMO, this is the real J(pos)T. Last season was not the norm. They'll figure it out for themselves sooner or later.

Comment

I keep hearing the question, what's wrong with J(pos)T? When's he going to get going? IMO, this is the real J(pos)T. Last season was not the norm. They'll figure it out for themselves sooner or later.
          I agree with you but I just heard something is happening personally with him as well. Most likely a family member. He flew back to Toronto from Vegas then met the team in Arizona and then left Arizona first to get back to Toronto. This probably goes as far back as to when Babs was fired and JT missed the practice. I never wish harm on people as in dying or whatever or whoever it is but I do agree. The Tavares we are seeing now is the real Tavares.

Comment

• Game day for these losers. So exciting.

Comment

Game day for these losers. So exciting.
              I'm not a big Canucks fan but I'm one tonight

Comment

I'm not a big Canucks fan but I'm one tonight
                As are we all!
                “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Hey Canucks, you had ONE job! And you blew it. Thanks man! really, thanks for nothing!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyD View Post
                    Hey Canucks, you had ONE job! And you blew it. Thanks man! really, thanks for nothing!
                    They out played the Leafs but Andersson was the difference.

Comment

They out played the Leafs but Andersson was the difference.
                      They're going to have to rely on Andersson the rest of the way. They've got no backup and they can't afford to give games away.

Comment

• I love to listen to Leafs hour after I loss. The whining and panicking is hilarious. Unfortunately they won the other night and today they spent the first segment with Steve Dangle talking about the victory parade and what that would be like.

Comment

I love to listen to Leafs hour after I loss. The whining and panicking is hilarious. Unfortunately they won the other night and today they spent the first segment with Steve Dangle talking about the victory parade and what that would be like.
                          This franchises fans can flip with the wind lol

Comment

• Sportsnet590 the Fan "Maybe it's time to accept it. The playoffs are out of reach."

I hardly think it's over for the Leafs, but I love to listen to them panic.
                            Last edited by Tjay; 12-13-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Most of the talk today was about how the the trades with Colorado and Ottawa have not worked out. Barrie has been terrible and Ceci is not the top 4 defenseman they thought he'd be. And now I'm off to listen to Steve Dangle complain. I hope there's a lot of screaming.

Comment

• Hurricanes Humiliate Maple Leafs With Three Goals In One Minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVueNqVVJ5M

Today's game. Woo Hoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X