No announcement yet.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have lost 6 in a row. Dubas is not going to have a choice but to fire Babcock.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      They have lost 6 in a row. Dubas is not going to have a choice but to fire Babcock.
      Babcock is doing a great job, as far as I'm concerned! He should be given more rope, er, I mean time.

Comment

They have lost 6 in a row. Dubas is not going to have a choice but to fire Babcock.
        Yeah writing is on the wall... it's also very evident that he lost the team too....

Comment

• Holy cow Toronto is exploding right now or imploding i guess it all depends how you look at it. Way too many things to cut and paste and drag on over to the thread. There is some serious JT hate starting to happen right now. People are seeing the Islander JT. This is getting ugly real fast. If I was a better person I wouldn't be enjoying this so much but I guess I'm not a better person lol.

I loved watching Craig Button with Andy Petrello (who I think is hot). She is a huge Leaf homer (which then makes her seem not so hot). Anyway Button completely called her out today on HER show. He said at the start of the season when I said Toronto would be fighting for a playoff spot......you and most of the panel all laughed at me but you the most Andy lol. He then goes on to say the media in Toronto should not be surprised by this but didn't see what type of team Toronto really was or is. Good stuff

I could spend an entire day just surfing reading stuff on this today. It is glorious and everything we ever wished. However even I didn't expect it to happen this fast! I always knew as you guys did that it was Marner who brought JT's numbers up and not the other way around. Well Marner had no problems getting points while JT was out. JT seems to be Islandering it while Marner is out. They haven't won a game since he was injured. Gee I wonder on the Leafs who should be getting paid the most.

If things don't turn around for Toronto and I'm not sure if they can with the way this team is structured. It is going to be a very miserable next 6 years for JT...........thank you thank you thank you
          THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom View Post

Babcock is doing a great job, as far as I'm concerned! He should be given more rope, er, I mean time.
            Firing him now costs the Leafs over $20 million. Maybe we get lucky and management above Shanahan decides not to blow that kind of money.

Comment

• More good news on the Leafs front. Breaking news today that JT missed practiced. No mention of what the injury is but if I were to guess. I'm thinking his is resting a bruised ego!

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                Holy cow Toronto is exploding right now or imploding i guess it all depends how you look at it. Way too many things to cut and paste and drag on over to the thread. There is some serious JT hate starting to happen right now. People are seeing the Islander JT. This is getting ugly real fast. If I was a better person I wouldn't be enjoying this so much but I guess I'm not a better person lol.

I loved watching Craig Button with Andy Petrello (who I think is hot). She is a huge Leaf homer (which then makes her seem not so hot). Anyway Button completely called her out today on HER show. He said at the start of the season when I said Toronto would be fighting for a playoff spot......you and most of the panel all laughed at me but you the most Andy lol. He then goes on to say the media in Toronto should not be surprised by this but didn't see what type of team Toronto really was or is. Good stuff

I could spend an entire day just surfing reading stuff on this today. It is glorious and everything we ever wished. However even I didn't expect it to happen this fast! I always knew as you guys did that it was Marner who brought JT's numbers up and not the other way around. Well Marner had no problems getting points while JT was out. JT seems to be Islandering it while Marner is out. They haven't won a game since he was injured. Gee I wonder on the Leafs who should be getting paid the most.

If things don't turn around for Toronto and I'm not sure if they can with the way this team is structured. It is going to be a very miserable next 6 years for JT...........thank you thank you thank you
                Screw being a good person, this is glorious!

Comment

Firing him now costs the Leafs over $20 million. Maybe we get lucky and management above Shanahan decides not to blow that kind of money.
                  Not happening. Money is no issue to the Leafs. Dubas has publicly come right out and said this. He said he doesn't care if other organizations don't like it. That it is an advantage to the Leafs. For example the extra LTIR money etc.

So I have no doubt they will do it. Most big corporations don't even notice the money at first but one day they are going to go.................wait a second we don't mind doing this but where are the results?????? Then and only then will the big boys start wondering where all this money is going?

Trust me Mark lets just kick back and enjoy this lol.

Comment

Holy cow Toronto is exploding right now or imploding i guess it all depends how you look at it. Way too many things to cut and paste and drag on over to the thread. There is some serious JT hate starting to happen right now. People are seeing the Islander JT. This is getting ugly real fast. If I was a better person I wouldn't be enjoying this so much but I guess I'm not a better person lol.

What are they saying about JT?

Comment

• Oh Steve lol. As Islander fans we love your stuff lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyD View Post

What are they saying about JT?
                        Why are we paying him 11 million?
                        Why is he Captain?
                        I thought he was supposed to be defensively responsible?
                        Why is Matthews having to answer all these questions after these loss's and not Tavares?
                        Why did JT take such a stupid penalty last night?
                        Wasn't expecting his contract to be so bad in year 2.
                        When did Tavares become this bad?
                        Does Marner make JT look better than he is?
                        JT can't skate what will he be like in a couple of years?

I could go on but you get the picture. They are not happy which should make us all happy

Comment

• LEAFS FIRE BABCOCK!!!!

Comment

Why are we paying him 11 million?
                            Why is he Captain?
                            I thought he was supposed to be defensively responsible?
                            Why is Matthews having to answer all these questions after these loss's and not Tavares?
                            Why did JT take such a stupid penalty last night?
                            Wasn't expecting his contract to be so bad in year 2.
                            When did Tavares become this bad?
                            Does Marner make JT look better than he is?
                            JT can't skate what will he be like in a couple of years?

I could go on but you get the picture. They are not happy which should make us all happy
                            Oh it's fantastic - where are they saying all this?? hahahaha. All these questions are things we knew already and tried to warn them when they gloated about signing him... When did anyone ever think he was a good skater or when was he ever defensively responsible?? Those are his 2 biggest faults known to everyone in hockey.

Comment

• Sheldon Keefe the new bench boss in TO. Good luck with that bud

Comment

LEAFS FIRE BABCOCK!!!!
                                haha.. that was coming of course! So wait... does that mean the parade is still on?

Comment

Working...
                                X