No announcement yet.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi TK - here is what the Krew does. He has a sentinel on call 24/7 - scouring the World Wide Web - doing Google Searches for topics like "Islanders" - "NHL" - "Kaszycki" - "Positive Bruce" - "Yvon Vautour" and "Belmont" are in order. He has tagged several writers he follows. A site like "Kukla's Korner" - a Red Wings fan site -which covers the NHL and is a "must follow" is a way to cheat and have someone find it for you.

I have a mac. Mrs. Kaszycki and I share a PC. I like the PC better - because I am more familiar with it.

For the mac - I go to the web page address up top " The part that says https:/ xxxxxx" and cut and paste it. WHen you make a new post -theree is a paper clip next to an icon of a camera on top of where you type. Click on the paper clip and it will ask you to paste the URL of the article in. Do so and click. Above that - there is space to write.

You can also add emojis - the Krew enjoys that very much - although he wants a PUMPKIN emoji to celebrate the favorite player os 31GOALIE31 - RICKEY.

Hope this helps !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post
      Hi TK - here is what the Krew does. He has a sentinel on call 24/7 - scouring the World Wide Web - doing Google Searches for topics like "Islanders" - "NHL" - "Kaszycki" - "Positive Bruce" - "Yvon Vautour" and "Belmont" are in order. He has tagged several writers he follows. A site like "Kukla's Korner" - a Red Wings fan site -which covers the NHL and is a "must follow" is a way to cheat and have someone find it for you.

I have a mac. Mrs. Kaszycki and I share a PC. I like the PC better - because I am more familiar with it.

For the mac - I go to the web page address up top " The part that says https:/ xxxxxx" and cut and paste it. WHen you make a new post -theree is a paper clip next to an icon of a camera on top of where you type. Click on the paper clip and it will ask you to paste the URL of the article in. Do so and click. Above that - there is space to write.

You can also add emojis - the Krew enjoys that very much - although he wants a PUMPKIN emoji to celebrate the favorite player os 31GOALIE31 - RICKEY.

Hope this helps !

Thanks I was pasting directly in to the post that will just leave a link. I will try that next time. Thanks for the help KK
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/...-possibly-can/

Just a test

Comment

• I think I got it this time KK. Once again thanks. Not sure if anyone wants to read this it is old. Just doing a test
          While things have quieted down on the free agency front, Maple Leafs GM Kyle Dubas still has plenty of work to do in order to put pen to paper with one of the league's best young stars. He provided an update on where things stand in the ongoing RFA negotiations during an interview on Tim & Sid on Thursday.

Comment

• Well I have a feeling the Isles have given Marner an offer sheet. All of a sudden everything has went silent. I believe that Marner is just using the Isles to get the highest contract he can from the Leafs. I would expect that Marner will sign for less with the Leafs.

Pretty much what Panarin did to us as well. Kind of sucks that players are using us but hey if we can help make things worse for our enemies Cap situations then I have no problem with it. However it would be nice if just once someone was actually negotiating with us with the intent of possibly playing with us!

Comment

• Too funny it didn't take the Toronto media long to try and slam the Islanders. It may even be true but I have to think it is kind of funny. Of course Isles last and Leafs 8th. I really think we are under the skin of the Toronto media
              Monster signings, juicy trades and four weeks have passed since the St. Louis Blues hoisted the Cup. We examine how all 31 GMs have made use of hockey's most critical roster-shaping time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post
                Well I have a feeling the Isles have given Marner an offer sheet. All of a sudden everything has went silent. I believe that Marner is just using the Isles to get the highest contract he can from the Leafs. I would expect that Marner will sign for less with the Leafs.

Pretty much what Panarin did to us as well. Kind of sucks that players are using us but hey if we can help make things worse for our enemies Cap situations then I have no problem with it. However it would be nice if just once someone was actually negotiating with us with the intent of possibly playing with us!
                Interesting theory. I'm not a fan of letting players sit on a contract. There's been plenty of time to contemplate a move to a new city an organization. If it's not signed after a few days, I hope the Islanders rescind the offer.
                "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Too funny it didn't take the Toronto media long to try and slam the Islanders. It may even be true but I have to think it is kind of funny. Of course Isles last and Leafs 8th. I really think we are under the skin of the Toronto media
                  Definitely, when was the last time a player was granted an "Appreciation Day" with less than a year of service, accomplishing nothing, after an embarrassing loss?
                  Last edited by Tjay; 1 week ago.
                  "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Too funny it didn't take the Toronto media long to try and slam the Islanders. It may even be true but I have to think it is kind of funny. Of course Isles last and Leafs 8th. I really think we are under the skin of the Toronto media
                    Amazing to me how the Toronto media is praising the work Dubas is doing and still blaming issues with the Leafs on Lou.

I guess I shouldn't be amazed but I am. As for them bashing us, that's an old story just intensified by the Tavares nonsense.
                    “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                      Amazing to me how the Toronto media is praising the work Dubas is doing and still blaming issues with the Leafs on Lou.

I guess I shouldn't be amazed but I am. As for them bashing us, that's an old story just intensified by the Tavares nonsense.
                      The Toronto media defines completely worthless.
                      The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

The Marleau contract was all Lou so they do have a point on that. Of course they could have kept him and not traded a first just to get rid of him for the last year of the contract.

Anyway, eff the Laffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FranzyFan View Post

The Marleau contract was all Lou so they do have a point on that. Of course they could have kept him and not traded a first just to get rid of him for the last year of the contract.

Anyway, eff the Laffs.
                          People can say whatever they want about that contract now but even at the time Lou signed him everyone knew that 3rd year would be a problem but what people now forget is what happened in years one and two. Especially year 1. Marleau fast tracked the Leafs rebuild and got them in the playoffs a full year before anyone ever expected them to make the playoffs.

I do believe that is the year we tied the Leafs for the last playoff spot or were one point behind them can't remember. Point is without Marleau we make the playoffs and they don't. That season probably really perked JT and got him thinking about the Leafs again. Then they make the playoffs in year 2 as well with Marleau.

IF you ask me that was a great signing by Lou.

Comment

People can say whatever they want about that contract now but even at the time Lou signed him everyone knew that 3rd year would be a problem but what people now forget is what happened in years one and two. Especially year 1. Marleau fast tracked the Leafs rebuild and got them in the playoffs a full year before anyone ever expected them to make the playoffs.

I do believe that is the year we tied the Leafs for the last playoff spot or were one point behind them can't remember. Point is without Marleau we make the playoffs and they don't. That season probably really perked JT and got him thinking about the Leafs again. Then they make the playoffs in year 2 as well with Marleau.

It's very popular in Toronto to bash Lou. It's a little popular in New York too.
                            “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

One point back. Had we tied in points, we would have be in the playoffs.

Comment

• Dal Colle in attendance
                                Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mitch Marner is holding a draft night of his own tonight but he’s taking a spot on the bench to let others shine.

Comment

Working...
                                X