Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hockey - General (From Playing to Thoughts on the Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His peer, Charlie McAvoy, just inked a big extension in Boston and the New York Rangers rearguard already has a Norris Trophy.

Comment

• The NHL returned to ESPN with a doubleheader that averaged 884,000 viewers, and TNT's coverage attracted more than 669,000 viewers.

Comment

• The NHL returned to ESPN with a doubleheader that averaged 884,000 viewers, and TNT's coverage attracted more than 669,000 viewers.

Comment

• The state medical examiner's office issued Jimmy Hayes' death certificate on Friday

Comment

• Do not go to sleep on the possibility of Jack Hughes emerging as a top-six force for the Yanks in Beijing.

Comment

• Former NHL player Jimmy Hayes had cocaine and fentanyl in his system when he died, his family told The Boston Globe on Sunday. They hope sharing his story "can save someone's life."

Comment

• 1st thought was suicide 2nd thought I was right. Bummer. I still don't get the fentanyl thing. Why would your kill off your buying clientele?
                THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Allan Walsh tweeted this:

Allan Walsh
                  @walsha
                  Their is a raging problem in the NHL and the silence among those complicit is deadly.
                  I hate this guy. This is a country/worldwide problem. How is this on the NHL? You make a damning statement like that, you better support it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
                    Allan Walsh tweeted this:

I hate this guy. This is a country/worldwide problem. How is this on the NHL? You make a damning statement like that, you better support it.
                    And I know this is nit picking but learn how to spell! it is "there" not "their".
                    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

• This is a big problem in our country and the world. We are not sure how this is on the NHL, but if the team presctibed this drug via its medical staff......

This curse ruins young men and women in this country. We have no answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post
                        This is a big problem in our country and the world. We are not sure how this is on the NHL, but if the team presctibed this drug via its medical staff......

This curse ruins young men and women in this country. We have no answers.
                        Fetanyl? You think the NHL is prescribing fetanyl?

If that is the case, then I would agree with you.

Comment

No they aren't giving away that as a fentanyl but maybe but it has nothing do how he died. He got a bad batch of coke with fentanyl in it. You are seriously rolling the dice every time you buy a new batch of coke and try it.

Rumor has it that the reason fentanyl shows up in some coke is because it is competitors sabotaging other rivals batches of cocaine to give that competitor a bad name. Drug lords being drug lords.

Comment

Thankfully, we have no clue, just stating that teams do need to be careful with pain killers which can cause addiction from what we are told.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post

Thankfully, we have no clue, just stating that teams do need to be careful with pain killers which can cause addiction from what we are told.
                              Well I have been on painkillers for 9 years now so I guess that puts me in the addicted category but you know I could care less if I'm addicted or not. It is the only thing that can get me through a day with much less suffering.

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Well I have been on painkillers for 9 years now so I guess that puts me in the addicted category but you know I could care less if I'm addicted or not. It is the only thing that can get me through a day with much less suffering.
                                Sorry to hear that Terry. If you don't mind me asking, what is your most significant pain and is that from your days playing?

Comment

Working...
                                X