Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hockey - General (From Playing to Thoughts on the Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaszycki's Krew View Post
    Well I like this because it means a more condensed schedule no 6 day game breaks. I like that. Best part is that we don't have to Jones for hockey during the break as we all will be cheering our countries on!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

YES! It's about 90 mins. It was very good!
      I just watched it. It was very good.

My Royal team just played in a tournament at that arena and it’s so nice inside. I always wondered what history was there. Now I know. I had no idea.

I recommend this movie as well.

Comment

• The announcement Friday that NHL players will return to the Olympics for the first time since Sochi in 2014 was anything but triumphant or inspiring. ...

Comment

• Local players raised around $30,000 for the Hold the Line Foundation β€” and talked about the 2021-22 season, too.

Comment

• RUSSIAN Collusion!
            Russian ice hockey club AK Bars is facing backlash after relieving its cheerleaders, the "Bars Angels."

Comment

RUSSIAN Collusion!
              Smart wives lol
              THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Has anyone watched the documentary Untold Crime & Penalties? It''s about the UHL team the Danbury Thrashers from the early 2000's. The story is a guy who owns a carting business in CT buys an expansion team for his 17 yr old son and he assembles a team that brawls its way to the top winning some Colonial Cups along the way.

You may find it disgusting or you may find it entertaining. But it's a real hockey story that I recommend to any die hard hockey fan.

It's on Netflix.

Comment

• In this week's edition of the NHL Power Rankings we take a look at the league's 32 general managers and rank them into their appropriate tiers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justshoot2003 View Post
                    Has anyone watched the documentary Untold Crime & Penalties? It''s about the UHL team the Danbury Thrashers from the early 2000's. The story is a guy who owns a carting business in CT buys an expansion team for his 17 yr old son and he assembles a team that brawls its way to the top winning some Colonial Cups along the way.

You may find it disgusting or you may find it entertaining. But it's a real hockey story that I recommend to any die hard hockey fan.

It's on Netflix.
                    It was great! I highly recommend

Comment

• The NHL's Florida Panthers have offered NIL endorsement deals to every female college athlete at nearby Florida Atlantic University, the team announced Wednesday.

Comment

• NYPD VS FDNY hockey game on ESPN right now

Comment

• The Sabres had an 'introductory meeting' with Jack Eichel's new representatives, the Senators are nearing a new deal with Brady Tkachuk, and the Maple Leafs will keep Ilya Mikheyev in the fold after his trade request. Elliotte Friedman breaks it all down.

Comment

NYPD VS FDNY hockey game on ESPN right now
                            NYPD's best player Dan O'Donahue is a friend of mine. Great guy. Happy that he got some good attention last night.

Comment

Has anyone watched the documentary Untold Crime & Penalties? It''s about the UHL team the Danbury Thrashers from the early 2000's. The story is a guy who owns a carting business in CT buys an expansion team for his 17 yr old son and he assembles a team that brawls its way to the top winning some Colonial Cups along the way.

It's on Netflix.
                              This story is insane! Mike Rupp!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

NYPD's best player Dan O'Donahue is a friend of mine. Great guy. Happy that he got some good attention last night.
                                Was he the guy who spent some time in the Yotes system?

If so, he scored a very nice 2 on 0 goal late in the 2nd to tie it.

Comment

Working...
                                X