Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
    Ruh roh.
    Our old friend Gradin from IM always said he had information about Kane and that he was just a bad guy. This is not helping Kane's case.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      Our old friend Gradin from IM always said he had information about Kane and that he was just a bad guy. This is not helping Kane's case.

No it is not. The old saying where there is smoke, there is fire.
      The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

Whether he is guilty or not here, trouble finds this douchebag wherever he goes. It can't be coincidence.

I'm so glad we never traded for him.

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post
          Whether he is guilty or not here, trouble finds this douchebag wherever he goes. It can't be coincidence.
          I'm so glad we never traded for him.
          I was in the camp that wanted him. Buffalo gave up good talent for him, so I'm glad we passed. Evander is not worth the distraction.
          "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

An interesting, yet very sad stat. Matt Moulson has not scored a goal in 40 straight games. He has been relegated to the fourth line.

Talk about a really, really, really bad contract.

Comment

An interesting, yet very sad stat. Matt Moulson has not scored a goal in 40 straight games. He has been relegated to the fourth line.

I remember there were people complaining that we didn't re-sign JT's buddy because we were too cheap, or some other crazy conspiracy.

I'm happy he got paid, but I'm even happier it wasn't by us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

I remember there were people complaining that we didn't re-sign JT's buddy because we were too cheap, or some other crazy conspiracy.

I'm happy he got paid, but I'm even happier it wasn't by us.
                It was pretty obvious even then that we had moved past him. Great guy, good business decision by Garth.

Comment

Yup. Same goes for Parenteau.

Comment

I loved MM but I have seen this a few times. Great person but I just can never feel sorry for a guy who probably was never good enough to ever be offered a 25 million contract. No to mention the cash he made as an Islander. This man has to forever be in JT's debt. Just can't feel sorry for MM but I know what you meant Gaz. Just because he is a good guy
                    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

https://twitter.com/JoeYerdon/status/699284528456720384

Bylsma said Evander Kane overslept today and missed practice. He will not play against Ottawa tomorrow. #Sabres

Comment

I'm so glad we have avoided picking this player up!

Comment

The push for Auston Matthews begins?

https://twitter.com/ESPN_NHL/status/701517909223276544

Sabres' O'Reilly out 3-4 weeks with lower body injury https://t.co/D9cJrhAQEX

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post
                            The push for Auston Matthews begins?

https://twitter.com/ESPN_NHL/status/701517909223276544

Sabres' O'Reilly out 3-4 weeks with lower body injury https://t.co/D9cJrhAQEX
                            I'm in the anybody but Edmonton camp. But I would really hate to see Buffalo in the East have both Eichel and Matthews. Maybe not a Crosby and Malkin but still would probably be pretty dam good duo for a decade.

Comment

Matt Moulson always was a good guy.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/ja...-matt-moulson/

Jack Eichel thriving in Buffalo thanks to living arrangement with Matt Moulson

ack Eichel sounds like the happiest kid in the NHL right now.
                              He was one of the top rookie scorers at the midway point and had clearly found his feet in Buffalo, with particular success on a line with Zemgus Girgensons and Sam Reinhart.
                              But it’s not just on-ice chemistry. The Massachusetts native is finding Buffalo to be a second home pretty quickly. He’s living with the family of Sabres veteran Matt Moulson and, after a year in Boston U. dorms on his own, Eichel is loving the family atmosphere.
                              “They do so much for me, I could never repay them,” Eichel said. “Having a stable home environment, not worrying about cooking meals or doing laundry…it made the adjustment so much easier.”

Comment

https://twitter.com/TheBuffaloNews/s...07568978202624

The Buffalo News ‏@TheBuffaloNews BREAKING: #Sabres forward Evander Kane arrested on misdemeanor criminal trespass charge in bar incident
                                Trouble seems to follow this guy around.

Comment

Working...
                                X