Mikhail Grabovski - Vegas Golden Knights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
    I understand he wants to collect his $5 million bucks, but please Grabo, do it from your couch. Don't risk your health, it's not worth it.

Every player in this position (multiple concussions) should have a talk with Al Toon before they attempt to play again.
    Haven't heard that name in a long time. Toon was one of my favorites along with Wesley Walker. Sad how both those players are struggling today.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
      I understand he wants to collect his $5 million bucks, but please Grabo, do it from your couch. Don't risk your health, it's not worth it.

Every player in this position (multiple concussions) should have a talk with Al Toon before they attempt to play again.
      I'm sure 5 million would be great but I really believe it has nothing to do with it. Quitting being an athlete is just a dam hard thing to do. Yesterday in my ball game at 56 years of age once again I went full airborne to dive for a line drive. While I'm in the air I'm thinking to myself are you a moron? The answer can only be yes! No one has ever accused athletes of being the sharpest tools in the shed. Quitting sports for me I compare to quitting drinking, drugs or smoking.
      THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Working...
      X