No announcement yet.

2019 Playoffs Western Conference Final - Sharks vs. Blues - Blues win 4-2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG the refs are KILLING THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!! That is just HORRIBLE once again!!!!!!!!
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Unbelievable. Criminal that a ref right there completely looked the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy573 View Post
        NHL officials suck badly.
        Not only that let the conspiracy theories fly! Sharks got the phantom 5 minute call to score 4 goals on a series they never deserve. That was horrible. Plus there was the one where St Louis obviously shot a puck over the glass and it wasn't even close and no one even close to tip it. Yet some how all 4 refs never seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by TK27 View Post

Not only that let the conspiracy theories fly! Sharks got the phantom 5 minute call to score 4 goals on a series they never deserve. That was horrible. Plus there was the one where St Louis obviously shot a puck over the glass and it wasn't even close and no one even close to tip it. Yet some how all 4 refs never seen it.
          The referee was staring directly at it. Absolutely unmissable by anyone with eyes.
          The object is to win. Not just to compete, but to win.

Comment

So I just heard on HNIC that 2 refs have already been sent home and won't be doing anymore games. I wonder who they are?

Comment

Bad enough in the regular season, but totally horrible in the playoffs.

Comment

And I don’t understand how they make these rules or why something like this was deemed unreviewable originally, but maybe now the rule will change. But it should not take something like this in a playoff game to get the rule changed. Something like this is what ruins the game as far as I am concerned. And it does not appear to have hit a player’s leg before it was passed to the stick that passed it for the winning goal. Just my two cents.
                Last edited by ISLESfan17202; 1 week ago.

Comment

It's truly embarrassing proportions, the way the officiating has gone for this years playoffs in totality. The NHL needs to do something ... 4 incompetent zebras on the ice, I don't understand it.

Comment

Ok, so the puck was hand passed to someone who passed with his stick to another player who scored the goal. Does this duplicate any other situation where it is allowed? Not like it was hand passed directly to the guy who scored?

Comment

Had to hit the hay and missed the OT. The camera angle behind the player shows the hand pass clearly, but the one facing the play doesn't show the puck playing off of the hand as good as the rear angle. Still, it's right in front of the net. One of the refs should've caught it.

Comment

Yes, I cannot believe that all of them could say that they didn’t see it.

Comment

Karlsson didn't even celebrate because he knew the goal was going to be called back...........little did he know lol just how incompetent NHL referring has been for some time now.

Comment

Watching these two teams I think STL has the size to compete with Boston. SJS is more talented but I dont think they're big enough to slug it out with the B's.

Comment

Sorta happy to see the series tied. The Blues deserved that and again, a nail biter at the end with the Sharks swarming to try to tie the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ISLESfan17202 View Post
                                Sorta happy to see the series tied. The Blues deserved that and again, a nail biter at the end with the Sharks swarming to try to tie the game.
                                Yea, it's nice to see a wrong balanced out to some degree.

Comment

Working...
                                X