World Championships 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Championships 2019

At first I thought JT probably won't go but if I know Toronto it might not actually be a bad idea for JT to go join this team and get out of Toronto for awhile
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Originally posted by TK27 View Post
    At first I thought JT probably won't go but if I know Toronto it might not actually be a bad idea for JT to go join this team and get out of Toronto for awhile
    I hope he doesn't go, he needs the experience and learn how to win. I'd rather he agonize by the pool.
    "We’re all buying in. There’s pride about being an Islander.”

Comment

Ovie has already said he will go. The guy loves his country that is for sure. They usually would pick him up after the 2nd round but not this year. I wonder if JT will answer the call. Hope he doesn't I'm not sure if I could cheer for my own country or not lol.

Comment

I heard a rumor he was on stubhub looking for ticket for a 2nd round of the playoffs but it wasn't confirmed as he had to check with his wife and agent.

Comment

Wow I was pretty surprised to see Canada take the US today 3-0. Looking at the rosters I thought USA had the second best team here. The Russians look like an NHL allstar team. Should be a great quarter-final game between USA and Russia. Hopefully the US brings their "A" game

I wasn't even sure Canada would make the playoffs when the tournament began. But it is amazing how much better teams get when JT leaves
          TK27
          Token Canadian Fan
          Last edited by TK27; 05-21-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Wow huge upset today. Russia basically had their Olympic team against Finland who were basically lead by Kakko. 1-0 Finland and on to the finals.

Comment

Wow Canada vs Finland final. So much for my Russia vs USA prediction.

Comment

Wow huge upset today. Russia basically had their Olympic team against Finland who were basically lead by Kakko. 1-0 Finland and on to the finals.
                Russia never seems to win on a big stage, do they?
                "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Russia never seems to win on a big stage, do they?
                  No heart.............................has always been Russia's problem

Comment

Working...
                  X