X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlsson as a defencemen sucks ....... just sayin
    THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

• Edmonton beats the Rags 4-1 this afternoon. Oilers might be for real.
      “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post
        Edmonton beats the Rags 4-1 this afternoon. Oilers might be for real.
        With the Sens beating the Bolts you can't be upset when any team in the league beats the Isles. We are a bunch of old timers here who remember a day when the last place team normally lost to the best team in the league by 6 to 8 goals. Those days are over! Any team can beat any team at any given time. Seems like I have posted this a lot over the last couple of seasons.

Comment

• I know I shouldn't be cheering for the Caps over the Leafs but I can't help it lol. Toronto has zero idea what defence is lol. JT is slow as a turtle and just keeps getting players blow by him. Fun to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by TK27 View Post
            I know I shouldn't be cheering for the Caps over the Leafs but I can't help it lol. Toronto has zero idea what defence is lol. JT is slow as a turtle and just keeps getting players blow by him. Fun to watch

Comment

I know I shouldn't be cheering for the Caps over the Leafs but I can't help it lol. Toronto has zero idea what defence is lol. JT is slow as a turtle and just keeps getting players blow by him. Fun to watch
              Kaszycki's Krew was at this game. He Had great seats - he went with a client. He plans on going with said friend on the Feb Isles visit - if it can be worked out.

They did an upgrade to the building - new Ligthing and signs wrap around the building.

He parked at 600 E Street garage and got out real quick. surprising for an arena in the city.

Johnny T. got beat on 2 goals before scoring with an extra skater.....

The Leafs have some big fellas. The Caps out hit the Leafs 31-9 You read that right.

Kaszycki's Krew likes this building a bit. He is tired now and bids you goodnight ! He took the above picture from his seat behind the Caps bench

EmojiTime!

Comment

Screw it, it's ALWAYS OK to root against the Leafs. Except maybe against the Rags. Maybe. Even then I'm no longer sure.
                “Individual players win games, but teams win championships"

Comment

• Originally posted by mw147 View Post

Screw it, it's ALWAYS OK to root against the Leafs. Except maybe against the Rags. Maybe. Even then I'm no longer sure.
                  For me it is only playoff implications that I would cheer for Toronto over the Rags. Otherwise I'm cheering for the Rags. Yes it feels dirty but it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X