Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.p. View Post
    I have a Twitter account, but it's dormant. I just can't figure out why I need it. Its just not for me I guess.
    To me it is a quick way to keep up with what is going on. On my personal Twitter I follow a bunch of different hockey accounts, a few news outlets, and a few reporters who cover University of Michigan sports.
    "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

I follow too many people so things get lost in the shuffle. One of these days I'll organize who I follow into groups, but until then I rarely check it.

Comment

I had no idea until now that NYIslanders official Twitter follows me. They follow about 3,000 accounts and have 211,000 followers. Unfortunately for them, I have nothing interesting to follow on Twitter. Do they follow any of you?

Comment

Billy Jaffe once followed me on Twitter and I thought "Oh boy, is he going to be disappointed" lol but then I noticed at some point later on he wasn't following me anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by gazaroog View Post

It's good if you want to stay on top to have the quickest news possible. I follow it strictly for Islanders related things (Staple, NY Islanders, etc). This way you get the news immediately as it happens.
            You're talking to BP who is always a week late wishing people happy birthday. You think he would need up to the minute news?! 😜

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDp View Post
              You're talking to BP who is always a week late wishing people happy birthday. You think he would need up to the minute news?! 😜
              He wouldn't know what to do with up to the minute news.
              "There’s unfinished business," coach Barry Trotz said.

Comment

Here was BP from last week:

Comment

Twitter was my line in the sand.............this old codger won't do it lol
                  THE Boards Token Canadian Fan

Comment

Working...
                  X